Wagga Wagga City Council now offers a wide range of online services to assist customers with their Council business dealings and enjoy the convenience of access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a Guest user our online services enable you to:
- Pay your bills using a credit card (e.g. rates, debtors, applications, licences, agreements) - You will not be required to pay a surcharge for using this system;
- Lodge applications for certificates;
- Submit requests for service (e.g. potholes, barking dogs, fallen branches, dumped rubbish etc); and
- View details and track progress of developments within the area.
If you own property and Register as a user for online services then you are also able to:
- View and update your contact details;
- View your land / property details such as valuations, land size, zoning information;
- View the transaction history of your property; and
- Track progress of requests for service or applications submitted by you (e.g. More detailed notes of progress)
To utelise the online services page offered by Wagga Wagga City Council, click here.
Wagga Online Services also provides further services for particular business representatives such as solicitors, real estate agents and planners. If you have any questions or would like some assistance call Council on 1300 292 442.