2016 Thomas Bros Golden Crow Awards
Wagga City Council is a proud sponsor of the Golden Crow awards Best New Business Award.
2016 marks the 30th year of the Business Awards and in honour of the occasion, we have reverted to the original name The Golden Crow Awards.
This year we welcome our naming rights sponsor Thomas Bros.
Due to the overwhelming support of our sponsors, there will be 14 Award categories this year including the Golden Crow Award.
9 of these categories are aligned with the NSW Business Chamber Regional Awards, with the winners receiving automatic nomination to the Regional awards.
Aims of Golden Crow Awards:
- To recognise and award the most outstanding businesses in Wagga Wagga
- To encourage and innovate business aspiration for excellence
- To reward outstanding contributions to the community by business leaders
- To promote Wagga Wagga and the businesses that help it thrive
- Employer of Choice*
- Excellence in Sustainability*
- Business Leader*
- Excellence in Business*
- Young Entrepreneur*
- Young Business Executive*
- Excellence in Innovation*
- Excellence in Business Ethics*
- Excellence in Small Business*
- Best New Business
- Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety
- Excellence in Workplace Diversity
- Technology Startup
* Winners of these categories move on to the NSW Business Chamber regional awards - conditions apply
Nominations for all categories close March 11.
To nominate for the 2016 Golden Crow Awards click here.